Monday, February 2, 2009

So...






Do you think that Skippy is fitting in with the group??








This is the Inky






He is an old man that everyone LOVES (Ferret and human). Everyone who comes into the shelter wants the Inky. He is a big lovey snuggly boy who will follow you around the room, just so he can put his head on your foot-but, he is special needs as he is old, is insulinomic and has an abdomen growth. I've been trying to get him (as one of my perma fosters) for prob over 6 months.



Well, a couple weeks ago, when I got to the shelter as soon as he heard my voice-he kept trying to get to me (no matter who was giving him love) it was super obvious. So... Diane finally let me have him because she said it was obvious that he wanted to be with me. So, he is now living with me and getting all the special mama love. Today, we lay on the floor together and he had his head cradled in my ebow like a dog. :-)




3 comments:

Sunnyberra said...

He's definitely a handsome little guy. I can see where you'd just want to snuggle up with him :)

julesgp187 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

Yay Skippy!! And Inky - glad Diane relented!