Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FYI: Roll call

My weasles:
Coyle, Meelo, Mari, Tempe, Lala, Henri
Fosters:
Al, Skippy, Leo, Prissy, Lila, Cocoa, Dante, Inky, *Nyla and *Mickey

*are probably going back to the shelter at some point--I only took them because they needed some extra care and the shelter director got the flu and we didn't want her to handle them if she could avoid it (and she could cause I took them) they are the ones going to the vet on Thursday and then they will prob go back to the shelter at some point.

5 comments:

redpaulhus said...

Hi,
Tempest and Latte have a complaint, which they have asked me to express since I type faster than they do (they are hunt-and-dook-and-"oh shiny" typists).
They feel that if you call Coyle by his given name in the blog, not his nickname (Beast) then you should call them by their given names, not their nicknames.

Oh, and Tempest wants to start writing her nickname as Tempie with a little heart over the letter i (she thought about doing a smiley face but thought the heart was cuter).

Shelly said...

Tempe is far too much of a beast to want to dot her I's with hearts.. LOL

and what's so funny--is that I actually considered that, but considering the ONLY time I call Tempe and Lala by their given names is when I am making a vet appt (because that's how they are in the records) they would forgive me... LOL

Besides, what did they do-call you at work? So now they are using the computer AND the phone???

Sunnyberra said...

What a big fuzzy family; you must be kept very busy :)

Jules said...

ROFLMAO!! Oh those troublemakers!

Shelly said...

fyi: for those of you who don't know, Rich is their father.. so, apparently they sometimes go tattle to him and he tells me what they say.... Just thought it would be helpful to clarify. :-)