Friday, March 28, 2008

and now time to say hello to two more....

I've gotten two more babies, because I was concerned that Latte didn't have anyone to run around and muck with like she did with Goliath and Coyle (but Goliath got them going) So, in another shelter close by, there had been a beautiful little champagne girl that I feel in love with a couple weeks ago when I was there... So, I called the shelter mom and asked if she was still there-and she was. So, I made an appt to go get her (she is only about 6 months)

Well, while I was there, another young girl (also about 6 months) caught my eye and I fell in love with her--So, I ended up bringing her home also. Their names are now : Tempest (the black sable point girl) and Mari (pronounced Mah-ree-the champagne girl) They are settling in, but Mari is a beast!! She has been mucking about with everyone (which is really funny, because the boys deserve it) but poor Latte doesn't know what to make out of her--she's actually kind of horrified!!

I'd be concerned, but I know that they just have to work their hierarchy out (because Mari is apparently very dominant and trying to establish that going in) and once it's been determined, it will all be fine. I'll get pics soon (my camera ran out of batteries) LOL

3 comments:

Jules said...

PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES!! please. : )

Shelly said...

:-) My camera batteries are dead and I keep forgetting to get some (or charge mine) but as soon as I have them, I will take pics....

Jules said...

You better!! ;-P