Friday, September 12, 2008

Post Op day 3

Well, today the bruising and swelling looks alot better--and he is actually using the leg more often now (as opposed to dragging it behind him like he was doing yesterday) However, he is still not eating and drinking on his own.

I just put Freckles in the cage with him so he could hang out with at least one of his siblings for a little bit--and you should have seen how happy he was. He just lay down next to Freckie like "ahhhh". I wish I could leave them together in there, but I'm just concerned about the incision and/or him attempting more activity than is good for him--so, he will have to make do with a short visit for today.






2 comments:

Jules said...

I love the pic of him with....Freckles? Coyle?

Shelly said...

Freckles... and then I got some more this evening (after I posted the other ones) of him, Freckles and Coyle... He's so happy to be able to hang with his brothers!