Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Post Op Day 7

It's been a week since the surgery and I can't believe how well he is healing. The swelling is almost (if not totally) gone and the bruising is totally gone. He is totally weight bearing on that leg--and the biggest concern for me right now is letting him out to stretch his leg out--without him getting excited and overdoing. Last night I had him on the bed with me for about 5 minutes and he got so excited that I was afraid that he was going to overdue and re-injure himself.

I have an area rug that my sister gave me some time ago (hand me down) that is not my taste so I never put it out--but, I think I am going to put it out in the weasle room for now so I can let Meelo walk around in there for a little bit and he has enouph rug to give him traction. He is on cage rest for another week--so, I've been putting Freckles and Coyle in there with him at night for the past couple nights so he doesn't get lonely and depressed. I have some awesome pics of the three of them snuggling up. That I hopefully will be posting later today--so, keep looking. :-)

No comments: